The most versatile remedy is Aloe gel

Aloe is the most valued plant in Sri Lanka due to its unique healing, anti-aging, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and cell regeneration promoting properties. Aloe gel has been clinically proven to help restore skin exposed to the sun, wind or cold.
Aloe is often called a natural healer because:

  • It has an antibacterial effect, protects against inflammation, it is simply irreplaceable in case of burns;
  • Naturally moisturizes the skin, treats it in case of acne, eczema and psoriasis;
  • Protects the scalp from dandruff and the ends of the hair from bulging;
  • Promotes wound healing, improves blood circulation and the condition of blood vessels
    We would like to emphasize that our Aloe gel Aloe95 is one of the purest natural certified organic Aloe Vera products in the world, as 95% of this product is organic Aloe plant gel. The remaining 5% of the product consists of natural, naturally occurring or nature-identical substances. To maintain the highest quality freshness and purity, we use Aloe gel directly from the plant instead of lyophilized Aloe powder.
    NATRUE certificate proves its naturalness and environmental friendliness!
Shopping Cart