Product quality, returns and warranties
1. The Seller warrants to the Buyer that the goods sold comply with the terms of the contract and at the time of concluding the contract there are no hidden defects of the goods known to the Seller that would prevent the goods from being used for their intended purpose.
2. The Seller shall not be liable for defects caused by the Buyer’s violation of the rules of use or storage of the goods, or due to the fault or force majeure of third parties.
3. The Buyer must inspect the packaging, quantity, quality, range and assembly of the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment of delivery of the Goods. If the Buyer does not submit claims to the Seller within the specified term, it is considered that the Goods have been delivered in suitable packaging, and the quantity, quality, range and equipment comply with the terms of the Agreement. If any discrepancies or defects are found within the specified term, the Buyer must immediately notify the Seller.
4. The buyer has the right to replace the purchased goods with similar goods of different dimensions, shape, color, model or completeness within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the goods to him. If there is a price difference when exchanging goods, the buyer must settle with the seller at the recalculated prices. The time and place of exchange of goods is agreed with the Seller.
5. If the Seller does not have goods suitable for replacement, the Buyer has the right to return the goods to the Seller and recover the price paid for them, giving prior written notice. The Buyer’s request to replace the items is satisfied if the goods have not been used, have not been damaged, their consumer properties have not been preserved and have not lost their commercial appearance, and the Buyer has evidence that he has purchased the goods from that Seller. The goods must be returned to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of notification of withdrawal. The buyer must cover the direct costs of returning the goods to the seller (post, courier, etc.). The money paid under the terminated contract shall be returned to the Buyer within 14 days. after the Seller receives and evaluates the returned item. The money is refunded in the same way as the Buyer had paid, unless otherwise agreed.
6. The buyer to whom the goods of unsatisfactory quality have been sold has the right, at his option, to demand:
6.1. that the seller will remedy the defects of the goods free of charge within a reasonable time or reimburse the buyer for the costs of repairing them, if the defects can be remedied;
6.2. that the goods described in the contract by type are replaced by goods of suitable quality, unless the defects are minor or are due to the fault of the purchaser;
6.3. to reduce the purchase price accordingly; ‘
6.4. to withdraw from the contract and demand that the Seller refund the price paid when the sale of an item of poor quality is a material breach of contract. The buyer has no right to demand termination of the contract if the defect in the item is insignificant. If the buyer terminates the contract due to the incorrect quality of the item, the seller must immediately, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of return of the item, return the price paid. If only part of the Goods is returned, delivery costs will not be refunded.
7. The following conditions must be met when returning the goods:
7.1. The returned product must be in the original neat packaging, with authentic labels, protective bags and the same accessories with which it was sold.
7.2. The product must be undamaged and unused by the Buyer (except in cases where the defective product is returned).
7.3. The product must not have lost its commercial appearance (undamaged label, peel-off protective film, etc., except in cases where a defective product is returned). Changes in the appearance of the packaging which were necessary to inspect the goods received shall not be regarded as substantial changes in the appearance of the goods.
7.4. The returned product must be in the same configuration as received by the Buyer. At the same time, the gifts received for the Product must be returned.
8. Upon receipt of the Goods and evaluation of their quality, the Seller determines their value. The Buyer shall be liable for any decrease in the value of the Goods due to actions that are not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and performance of the Goods. T. y. The Seller has the right to unilaterally reduce the amount returned to the Buyer in proportion to the above-mentioned decrease in the value of the Goods.
9. The Seller has the right not to accept the returned goods of the Buyer if the Buyer has violated the obligation to comply with the conditions applicable to the returned goods. The Buyer undertakes to compensate the Seller for all related losses, and the money is not returned to the Buyer.
10. The goods are exchanged or returned at the company’s office or at another place agreed with the Buyer and in the ways discussed.
11. Consumer disputes between the Seller and the Buyer shall be resolved in good faith at the addresses and means of communication specified in the contacts. In the event of a failure to reach an agreement, the Buyer may submit requests or complaints regarding the Goods purchased in the Seller’s e-shop on the electronic consumer dispute resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/. or to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service www.vvtat.lt.