Payment, delivery and collection
1. The Buyer has the option to order the Goods via online banking (PaySera).
2. When making payments through banks, the Buyer uses the services of third parties. Seller shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of such third parties and the possible consequences thereof.
3. Payment is deemed to have been made when the full amount due is received and credited to the Seller’s bank account. Notify us by e-mail about the payment made firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The order is executed only upon receipt of payment for the goods and their delivery (transportation) and from that moment the delivery term of the goods is calculated.
5. The buyer who has chosen to pay via online banking must confirm the payment order within 24 (twenty four) hours from the click of the “Pay” button. If the payment order is not confirmed within this term, the Seller has the right to consider that the Buyer has refused to enter into the Agreement and to cancel the order.
6. The buyer undertakes to take back or accept the goods himself, and if he is unable to do so, he must appoint another person to take them back instead. In this case, the name, surname and telephone number of the person who will collect the goods shall be indicated in the field “Payer’s comment”.
7. By choosing courier services at the time of ordering, the Buyer undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the Goods. Orders are delivered throughout the territory of Lithuania, except for the Curonian Spit. The exact delivery price depends on the weight and price of the ordered Goods. The goods are delivered by the Seller or the Seller’s authorized representative (courier).
8. After selecting the courier services, the Goods shall be delivered to the address specified by the Buyer within the terms specified in the section “Delivery and collection of the Goods”. These deadlines are preliminary and do not apply in cases when the required goods are not in the Seller’s warehouse and the Buyer is informed about the shortage of the ordered goods. At the same time, the Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. In this case, the Seller undertakes to contact the Buyer immediately and agree on the terms of delivery.
9. Delivery shall be deemed to have taken place when the goods are handed over to the Buyer or delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer, regardless of whether the Goods are actually accepted by the Buyer himself or by any other person specified by the Buyer. Ownership of the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the Goods are transferred to the Buyer.
10. If the Goods are not delivered on the planned day of delivery of the Goods, the Buyer shall inform the Seller thereof.
11. If the Buyer unreasonably refuses to accept the ordered goods or a part thereof during the delivery of the Goods, the Buyer must cover the costs and / or delivery costs actually incurred by the Seller in connection with the contract.
12. When accepting the goods, the Buyer or his representative must check that the packaging of the goods is not damaged, and in case of damage to the packaging that may affect the quality of the goods, the Buyer has the right to refuse to accept the goods and / or demand that the Seller replace the goods.
13. When delivering the goods by courier, the Buyer must check the condition of the goods during delivery. If a violation of the packaging of the consignment is established, the representative of the organization providing courier services together with the Buyer or his representative shall fill in a special inspection report of the consignment, in which he / she shall indicate the violations found.
14. Upon receipt of the shipment by the Buyer or his representative and signing the data storage or paper delivery confirmation provided by the representative of the courier service organization without comments, the Goods are delivered in undamaged packaging and the additional services specified in the data storage or paper delivery confirmation are properly performed.
15. The Seller, unable to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer, offers the Buyer a similar product or a later delivery term. If the Buyer does not wish to receive an analogous product, the Seller shall return the money to the Buyer within 5 working days.