It is a popular fruit in South Asia, North Africa and India, and is very widely used in food production, Ayurveda and cosmetics.
It is in this mass that the real bomb of health and energy is hidden
- Tamarinds are rich in vitamin C as well as vitamin E, B, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, manganese and dietary fiber.
- Tamarinds have anti-inflammatory properties and are therefore used in the treatment of joint pain and inflammation, arthritis, rheumatic diseases
- It’s a great source of iron, and one dish can satisfy more than 10 percent. iron daily requirement
- It is an important source of antioxidants that help fight cancer by reducing the amount of free radicals in the body that cause cancer.
- Tamarinds play a vital role in controlling cholesterol and maintaining good heart health
- Vitamin B in tamarinds helps regulate hormone production and can therefore reduce stress and help relax
According to Ayurveda, tamarind is effective in the treatment of diarrhea.
Appreciating and respecting this fruit is not one reason. Therefore, it is an integral part of many of our products.